If you have taken the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam, then you know that the results are usually released online and it can be access on the JAMB Portal.
However, you may need to print out your JAMB results slip for various purposes such as admission screening, scholarship applications, and more.
In this article, we’ll show you how to print your 2023 JAMB results.
Before we dive into the steps to print your JAMB result slip, here are a few things you will need:
- An internet-enabled device such as a smartphone or a computer
- An internet connection
- An email address
- Your JAMB registration number
Steps to Print Your JAMB Result Slip
Now that you have everything you need let’s take a look at the steps to print your JAMB result slip:
- Visit the JAMB result checking portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Click on the “Print Result Slip” tab
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the space provided
- Click on “Print Result Slip”
- Review the details displayed on the page to ensure they are accurate
- Click on “Continue with payment” to proceed to payment
- Select your preferred payment method (either through remita or through JAMB)
- Make the required payment (the cost of the JAMB result slip is N1,000)
- After making the payment, you will be redirected to the confirmation page
- Click on “Print Result Slip” to print out your JAMB result slip
Tips for Printing Your JAMB Result Slip
Here are a few tips to help make printing your JAMB result slip easier:
- Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection to avoid any connection errors
- Use a computer or a laptop instead of a smartphone to print your result slip to avoid formatting issues
- Verify that all the information displayed on the result slip is accurate before proceeding to payment
- Make the payment promptly to avoid any delays in printing your result slip
- Keep a copy of your JAMB result slip in a safe place for future reference
Printing your JAMB result slip is a straightforward process that can be done from the comfort of your home or office. All you need is an internet-enabled device, an internet connection, and your JAMB registration number.
By following the steps outlined in this article, you should be able to print out your JAMB result slip with ease. Remember to keep a copy of your result slip safe for future reference.